Amazing Kids! Magazine
Kids are invited to read and submit their creative works for our award-winning Amazing Kids! Magazine!
Recognized by the American Library Association as one of the “Great Websites for Kids,” under the categories of both “Literature and Languages” and “Writing by Children,” our monthly online kid-created publication Amazing Kids! Magazine will bring smiles and inspiration to your children and students. Our readers are typically kids and teens, as well as parents and teachers looking for quality kids’ writing to inspire and help them teach writing and reading skills to their kids or students.
Just a few of the many highlights:
- Our “Writer’s Tips” column offers excellent advice and suggestions for improving writing. A newly-launched feature invites kids to respond to a “Question of the Month” with a chance for their answer to be featured in the next issue!
- Our Amazing Fiction Section features Short Stories and Poetry by kids and teens.
- Our “Amazing Artists” column features beautiful art and photography by kids and teens.
- Our Non-Fiction section includes:
- Book, film and product reviews by kids
- Exclusive Amazing Kids! interviews with “Amazing Mentors” like Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft and Chairman of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s, Dr. Ellen Ochoa, Astronaut and Deputy Director of the Johnson Space Center, and many, many more amazing adults!
- Our “Money Smarts” column, written by our current amazing student Edit0r-in-Chief Ryan Traynor, is teaching kids invaluable financial literacy skills, something that is needed by every child to help them have a successful future as an adult.
- Kids who love to cook (and eat!) will enjoy our own resident kid chef Remmi and her monthly cooking column in our Cook Nook section.
In addition to kids’ writing and art, each month we highlight an amazing kid or kids who are using their talents and gifts to accomplish amazing things as our “Amazing Kids! of the Month.” We are always looking for kids to feature each month and anyone may nominate an amazing kid or kids (and kids can nominate themselves!) 🙂
Email us to tell us about an amazing kid you know and why you think they are amazing: email@example.com. And please spread the word to family, friends and co-workers on your Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or other social media accounts. Thank you!
Read our current issue and see just how amazing and creative kids can be!
Who knows? Maybe your child’s or students’ creative works will be featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine? 🙂
Read our writing submissions guidelines for more information: Write For Us